Birthday: Happy Birthday Bennett Leard
Specials in the Cafeteria: Soft Beef Taco Served with Mexican Rice and Corn
3 Cheese pizza slice served with Ceasar Salad and ICEE Juice Cup
Cafeteria does not except Mexican money!!!!
1. All Soccer & Volleyball players please turn your uniforms in to Mr. Campbell ASAP.
2. Ms. Alyward is starting an after School Craft Class which will run from 3:15-4:45. Students can use the late bus to get back to your home community.
The first two classes are Thursday, Dec 6th & Dec 13th and in both classes students will make a Christmas Crafts. If interested in joining this club, sign up on the sheet on the office window.
3. Grade 9’s grade proofs are due back to the office by Dec 7th.
4. If any students have any Beach Glass that they would like to donate for our craft club please see Miss Aylward.
5. Pre Order Dinner- Turkey Dinner- 2 oz. Turkey, 2 scoops of potatoes, scoop of dressing, 3 oz. vegetables, 2 oz. Gravy, cranberry sauce, dessert, candy cane & milk $6.75.
Selling tickets from Dec 3rd – Dec 7th. Dinner is on Dec 11th. Also starting today, Dec 3rd Elf on The Shelf is back. Every day first one to find Elf will get a treat.
6. Boys “AA” Basketball Practice today & tomorrow (Wednesday) after school from 5:00-6:30 pm.
7. Drama Practice this Wednesday, Dec 5th until 4:45 pm not 5:30 pm.
9. Charity Committee Meeting at the beginning of lunch today in the Library.