Specials in the Cafeteria: Lasagna served with Caesar Salad or Garlic Bread Stick
Chicken Burger with Carrot Sticks and Dip
1. All Soccer & Volleyball players please turn your uniforms in to Mr. Campbell ASAP.
2. Ms. Alyward is starting an after School Craft Class which will run from 3:15-4:45. Students can use the late bus to get back to your home community.
The first two classes are Thursday, Dec 6th & Dec 13th and in both classes students will make a Christmas Crafts. If interested in joining this club, sign up on the sheet on the office window.
3. Grade 9’s grade proofs are due back to the office by Dec 7th.
4. Pre Order Dinner- Turkey Dinner- 2 oz. Turkey, 2 scoops of potatoes, scoop of dressing, 3 oz. vegetables, 2 oz. Gravy, cranberry sauce, dessert, candy cane & milk $6.75.
Selling tickets from Dec 3rd – Dec 7th. Dinner is on Dec 11th. Also starting today, Dec 3rd Elf on The Shelf is back. Every day first one to find Elf will get a treat.
5. Boys “AA” Basketball Practice today after school from 5:00-6:30 pm. This Thursday’s home game against SIS has been moved to a 5:30 start time instead of 4:30?
6. Drama Practice today after school until 4:45 pm. There will be no lunchtime practice today.
9. Charity Committee is having a Bake Sale Thursday at Lunch.
10. Mme. Jenny’s grade 7’s please go to the lab for period 2 today.